Speak like Barack Obama!
Enrol in a Voice Perfection Program:
- Speak clearly and with authority.
- Grab the attention of people around both at work and socially.
- Ace interview skills
- Impress your boss and colleages with your new found confidence and skills.
Voice coaching: Johannesburg
Get one-on-coaching from a Voice Expert
Voice Perfect’s principal member, Barbara Gillman, is a highly experienced vocal teacher, radio presenter, and a published poet. Her focus is on teaching people how to find their perfect voice and to communicate more effectively. Barbara is regular judge at speaking competition and festivals with nearly 20 years experience.
Barbara specializes in voice coaching for speech and drama but does not provide voice training for vocalists in a musical context.
We offer a free assessment via Skype worldwide – call us now on (011) 786 1850 or 082 344 4921
Presenting facts plainly and efficiently is an important ability to get your content or viewpoint across and, nowadays, presentation skills are needed in nearly all disciplines.
Regardless of whether you are a pupil, manager or executive, if you desire to start up your own company, submit an application for a grant or stand for an elected position, you may very well be expected to create a presentation. This can be a very overwhelming prospect.
This web page pulls on published advice from professional presenters around the globe that will help to bring your presentation from a level of merely ‘good’ to ‘great’.
- Show your love and hook up with your Audience (Presentation skills needed!)
- Focus on your Audience’s Requirements (Presentation skills needed!)
- Smile and Make Eye Contact with your target audience (Presentation skills needed!)
- Audience needs to see you as well as your slides. (Presentation skills needed!)
- Start Strongly (Presentation skills needed!)
- Remember the 10-20-30 Rule for Slideshows (Presentation skills needed!)
- Tell Stories (Presentation skills needed!)
- Keep it Simple: Concentrate on your main Message (Presentation skills needed!)
This web page provides detailed tips on presentation skills. To really benefit from these skills one needs one-on-one training as provided by an expert like Barbara Gillman.
Voice Perfect will teach you to speak more confidently, communicate more effectively and boost your presentation skills. These are essential skills for everybody in their personal and professional capacity. Barbara also specializes in teaching second language English speakers in correct English, pronounciation and presentation skills.
Our Voice Bank training will guide you through and fully prepare you for voice clips
Offered in Johannesburg!
Call Barbara today!
(011) 786 1850 or 082 344 4921
Contact me for a free assessment- I will respond within 30 minutes
Try Voice Perfect’s exciting new team building concept. Every team building experience is personalized and totally unique. It’s also designed so that all attendees benefit from each other’s participation.