Voice Perfect’s principal member, Barbara Gillman, is a highly experienced vocal teacher, radio presenter, and a published poet. Her focus is on teaching people how to find their perfect voice and to communicate more effectively.
Presenting facts plainly and efficiently is a important ability to get your content or viewpoint across and, nowadays, presentation skills are needed in nearly all discipline.
Regardless of whether you are a pupil, manager or executive, if you desire to start up your own company, submit an application for a grant or stand for an elected position, you may very well be expected to create a presentation. This can be a very overwhelming prospect.
This web page pulls on published advice from professional presenters around the globe, that will help to bring your presentations starting merely ‘good’ to ‘great’.
- Show your love and hook up with your Audience (Presentations skills needed!)
- Focus on your Audience’s Requirements (Presentations skills needed!)
- Smile and Make Eye Contact with your target audience (Presentations skills needed!)
- Audience needs to see you as well as your slides. (Presentations skills needed!)
- Start Strongly (Presentations skills needed!)
- Remember the 10-20-30 Rule for Slideshows (Presentations skills needed!)
- Tell Stories (Presentations skills needed!)
- Keep it Simple: Concentrate on your main Message (Presentations skills needed!)
The web page provides detailed tips on presentation skills. To really benefit from these skills one needs one on one training as provided an expert like Barbara Gillman
Voice Perfect will teach you to speak more confidently, communicate more effectively, and boost your presentation skills. these are essential skills for everybody in their personal and professional capacity. Barbara also specializes in teaching second language English speakers in correct English, pronunciation and presentation skills.
Try Voice Perfect’s exciting new team building concept. Every team building experience personalized and totally unique. It’s also designed so that all attendees benefit from each other’s participation.
Offered in Johannesburg!
Call Barbara today!
(011) 786 1850 or 0823444921.